FUCHS SILKUT SPRAY 1000 is a spray applied lubricant containing high levels of EP and anti-weld additives, packaged in a convenient aerosol dispenser offering the added benefits of cleanliness in use. The product is a heavy duty tapping and threading lubricant for use where conditions of extreme pressure, frictional heat, scuffing, galling and seizure may be experienced in hand tool and limited run operations.
• Large 500ml aerosol can
• Extended tool life
• Improved surface finish, even on difficult to machine materials
• Will not cause deterioration of water soluble coolants
• Easily applied
• Exceptional load carrying properties to prevent micro welding of tool and workpiece
• High rates of metal removal, heavier cuts and faster overall operation
• Contains no CFC propellants - ozone friendly
The versatility and convenience of FUCHS SILKUT SPRAY 1000 enable it to be used effectively on all metals including stainless steel, high nickel alloys and titanium, without causing staining. FUCHS SILKUT SPRAY 1000 can be used in operations such as tapping, threading, reaming, drilling, broaching etc., and is particularly suitable for use in die boxes where access to the cutting edge is restricted.
Method of Application -
FUCHS SILKUT SPRAY 1000 should be applied directly to the cutting tool or component. Being aerosol packaged the product may be applied safely, even when machines are operating.