CASSIDA GREASE EPS00 is a high performance extreme pressure lubricants specially developed for the grease lubrication of machinery in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
Based on an aluminium complex thickener, synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry.
Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
Certifications & Specifications
- Noted for their long life
- Excellent water resistance
- Excellent oxidation and mechanical stability
- Excellent corrosion prevention characteristics
- Excellent adhesive properties
- Neutral odour and taste
- NSF H1
- NSF ISO 21469
• Enclosed industrial gearboxes (EPS 00/1)
• Automatic, centralised lubrication systems (EPS 00/1)
• Plain and rolling element bearings (EPS 1)
• Rolling element and plain bearings (EPS 2)
• Joints, linkages and slides (EPS 2)
• Recommended for a wide range of applications (EPS 2)
CASSIDA GREASES EPS may also be used as protective anti-rust films and as release agents on gaskets and seals of tank closures.