CASSIDA FLUID VP100 is a high performance fluids specially developed for use in vacuum pumps used in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
They are based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry.
Certifi ed by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
Certifications and Specifications
- The base fluid has an ability to provide superior lubrication under the majority of operating conditions
- Very good anti-wear performance resulting in greater plant utilisation
- Inherently good water shedding properties and resistance to foaming
- Excellent high temperature performance resists the formation of harmful products of oxidation at elevated temperatures, resulting in long oil life
- Neutral odour and taste
- High viscosity index
- Good protection against corrosion of all metal working surfaces
- Good low temperature properties down to -40 °C
- NSF H1
- NSF ISO 21469
- DIN 51506 VBL, VCL, VDL
- ISO 6743-3 DAA, DAB, DVA, DVB, DVC, DVDApplications
Vacuum pumps which produce medium vacuum