High performance versatile food grade spray lubricant for all round light lubrication of small bearings, pins, bushes and slides.
FOODLUBE® Spray is a non-toxic, food grade, multi-purpose maintenance product that penetrates, lubricates, displaces water and protects against corrosion. It is also suitable for use as a food-grade drilling, tapping and cutting lubricant particularly when maintenance has to be carried out in the process area.
It is ideal as a general, light, oily lubricant used to lubricate and protect many types of components such as linkages, pivots and pins commonly found in food, pharmaceutical and other clean environments.
This non-toxic, NSF H1 registered lubricant provides effective penetration, lubrication and protection for a wide variety of applications particularly those found in food, pharmaceutical and other clean environments.
- Long lasting protective film
- Good corrosion protection
- Temperature range -20ºC to +110ºC
- DETEX technology – x-ray and metal detectable plastic aerosol caps and actuators reduces risk of plastic contamination
- NSF H1 registered & ISO 21469 certified for full audit compliance
- HALAL Certified
- Kosher Certified
- May be used as a food safe tapping or cutting fluid