High performance, semi-synthetic gearbox fluids.
The majority of wear in a gearbox occurs on start up and the high performance SAPPHIRE Hi-Torque gear oils are reinforced with a unique Start Up Protection System (SUPS) that ensures the oil remains on the gear teeth even after prolonged shutdown.
Ensures that the gears are immediately protected when the gearbox starts up without having to wait for the service lubricant to be picked up and splashed around inside the box.
Exceptionally thermally stable and contain additives to boost performance and improve adhesion.
- Offers a wide temperature resistance of -20°C to +120°C.
- The range has outstanding EP performance with a 560 kg weld load.
- Excellent thermal stability and contain a Unique SUPS (Start Up Protection System) for maximum protection.
- Semi-synthetic which ensures compatibility with most types of mineral and synthetic oils.
- Provides a tenacious, low foaming film with excellent water wash-off resistance and corrosion protection.
- They have a blue dye for visibility and excellent stability resulting in extended relubrication intervals and a reduction in lubricant usage