Automatic lubricators convey fresh grease in the defined quantity at the correct time to the contact points of the rolling bearing.
The devices adhere to the lubrication and maintenance intervals and prevent undersupply or oversupply of grease. Plant downtime and maintenance costs are reduced as a result.
The lubricators are matched to the bearing position. They have a wide range of applications, for example on pumps, fans and compressors in conveying equipment, machinery etc.
Lubricators have the following advantages;
- Individually configured, precise supply to each bearing position.
- Fully automatic, maintenance-free operation.
- Reduced personnel costs compared to manual relubrication.
- Different dispensing times can be selected.
- Pressure buildup to max. 25bar, thereby overcoming any obstructions.