Light-colored, solid lubricant paste.
For the long-term and permanent lubrication of metal/plastic and plastic/plastic combinations; Suitable for sliding bearings and sliding surfaces that are subject to high compressive loads made of dry metal/metal and plastic/plastic combinations, and also combinations of metal and oil-resistant rubber. The paste is particularly suitable for components made of fiberglass-reinforced plastic; Used successfully for automatically operated car antennas, vehicle seat adjusters, switches, ski attachments and furniture hinges. Also for sliding bearings, bushes and toothed gears in domestic appliances.Temperature Range:
From -50 °C to +160 °C Features:
- Low coefficient of friction
- High load-carrying capacity
- Compatible with most plastics
- No drop point, hence no melting or leakage from the lubrication point
- Effective long-term lubrication, since it is very resistant to oxidation, and has little tendency to volatilize
- Good low-temperature properties.