Demulsifying, fully-synthetic industrial gear oils with elevated aging resistance, excellent load-carrying capacity and wear protection. RENOLIN UNISYN CLP oils have good resistance to micropitting. Reliable lubrication of roller bearings is confirmed by the good results of the FE8 testing.
The products are preferably used when increased requirements are set for high and low temperature usage limits. In gearboxes and circulating systems with sump temperatures up to 90 °C, longer oil- change intervals in comparison with previous mineral oils are achieved. Miscibility with gearbox oils based on mineral oil is generally given, which means that simplified conversion is possible.
- Low foaming
- Good air release capacity
- Very good aging resistance
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Excellent viscosity-temperature behavior
- High natural VI (viscosity index)
- Multigrade character
- Excellent wear protection, high EP performance
- Miscible with mineral oil- and ester-based gear oils
- Lifetime lubrication possible
- For high and low operating temperatures
- DIN 51517-3: CLP
- ISO 6743-6 and ISO 12925-1: CKC / CKD / CKE
- AGMA 9005/E02: EP
- AIST 224
- David Brown S1 53.101
- FAG requirements: FAG-FE8-Test: stage 1-4 pass (test report is available for ISO VG 320)
- SKF requirements: pass (100 °C-test) The RENOLIN UNISYN CLP series are approved for example by Siemens-Flender AG, Bocholt.