RENOCLEAN MS 215 NF UK is a synthetic cleaner with antirust protection additives, specially formulated to work in very high pressure cleaning machines.
- Low surface tension and high surfactant level provide optimal degreasing and detergent action on metals during the transformation operations
- RENOCLEAN MS 215 NF UK contains tensioactive substances to ensure excellent demulsifying properties, low foam tendency (even in case of low temperatures and high pressures) and long service life
- RENOCLEAN MS 215 NF UK is free from salts and mineral oil, thus avoiding organic and inorganic residues on the surfaces cleaned with RENOCLEAN MS 215 NF UK
- RENOCLEAN MS 215 NF UK has passivating properties, ensuring good protection against corrosion (depending on the characteristics of the water used)
- RENOCLEAN MS 215 NF UK has a low alkalinity, which is of particular interest if steel, aluminium and copper alloys are to be degreased
General degreasing by spraying at any temperature in machining and heat treatment operations. RENOCLEAN MS 215 NF UK is suitable both for intermediate and final degreasing in machining operations ( with neat or soluble oils as well as pasty compounds) in order to eliminate oil, chips and metal particles. RENOCLEAN MS 215 NF UK shows excellent performance prior to austenitisation and tempering operations after hardening. Previous degreasing before subsequent antirust protection procedures. Specially recommended for cleaning of aluminium and its alloys.Skin Protection
To maintain a healthy skin condition when using cleaning materials within your particular working environment, FUCHS
recommend the use of Velvetone Hand Protect cream before commencing work. At the end of the day, after thorough cleansing, recondition the skin using Velvetone Hand Care Conditioning cream.How to use
RENOCLEAN MS 215 NF UK is used in dilution with water at concentrations from 1 to 3% (depending on the operation); it is applied by spraying and at temperatures between 20 and 70ºC.
For maintenance, we recommend concentration control:
Titration of 10 cc with methyl orange and hydrochloric acid 0.1 N
Calculation: % RENOCLEAN MS 215 NF UK = ml 0.1N HCl x 0.47
Another maintenance method: potentiometric control with hydrochloric acid 0.1 until pH of 3.8.
Caution Do not store near to strongly acid products.