CASSIDA GREASE HTS 2 is a high performance high temperature lubricant specially developed for the grease lubrication of machinery in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
It is based on an inorganic thickener, synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry.
Certified by NSF for ISO 21469
and registered by NSF (Class H1)
for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
Certifications & Specifications
- Excellent high temperature performance
- Good water resistance
- Good oxidation and mechanical stability
- Effective corrosion prevention characteristics
- Good adhesive properties
- Neutral odour and taste
- CASSIDA GREASE HTS 2 is based on an inorganic thickener and therefore generally not compatible with greases based on other thickener systems.
- NSF H1
- NSF ISO 21469
• Grease lubrication where operating temperatures are up to short time peaks of +220 °C
• Plain and rolling element bearings
• Centralised automatic lubrication systems
• Joints, linkages and slides
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.Handling & Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +40 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend that the product be used within 3 years from the date of manufacture. Upon opening a pack, the product must be used within 2 years (or within 3 years of date of manufacture, whichever is the sooner).