CASSIDA FM GEAR OIL 220 is an anti-wear fluids designed for the lubrication of enclosed gears in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
They are based on a careful blend of base fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry.
Certified by NSF for ISO 21469
and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
Certifications & Specifications
- The base fluid has been selected for its ability to provide good lubrication under variety of applications
- Suitable for steel on steel and phosphor-bronze wheel applications
- Good anti-wear and extreme pressure characteristics
- Good anti-oxidant properties, resisting the formation of deposits and sludge at elevated temperatures
- Neutral odour and taste
- NSF H1
- NSF ISO 21469
- DIN 51517 CLP
- ISO 6743-6 L-CKCApplications
• Lubrication of enclosed gear boxes used in the food and packaging industry
• Bearing and common oil lubrication