Synthetic penetrating and corrosion protecting fluid for use on food and beverage processing equipment
CASSIDA FLUID FL 5 SPRAY is a special fluid with excellent creeping and penetrating features for use in machinery used in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
It is based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry.
Registered by NSF (Class H1)
for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.Certifications and Specifications
- NSF H1
- HalalPerformance Features
- Due to its capillary effect it penetrates quickly between rusty and encrusted surfaces of contact
- Lubricates and protects against corrosion
- Oil and grease residues are dislodged to facilitate cleaning
- Easy to apply
- Neutral odour and taste
• Disassembling of screws, interlocking nuts and other components
• Corrosion protection of metal components
• Lubrication of various non-demanding applicationsGeneral Instructions
After use on machine parts and surfaces, which will come into contact with food, the oil film must be cleaned off these surfaces followed by thorough rinsing of the surfaces with potable water.Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.Handling and Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +30 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend that the product be used within 3 years from the date of manufacture.