CASSIDA GREASE EPS 00, 1 and 2 are high performance extreme pressure lubricants specially developed for the grease lubrication of machinery in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
They are based on an aluminium complex thickener, synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry. Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
Certifications & Specifications
- Noted for their long life
- Excellent water resistance
- Excellent oxidation and mechanical stability
- Excellent corrosion prevention characteristics
- Excellent adhesive properties
- Neutral odour and taste
- NSF H1
- NSF ISO 21469
• Enclosed industrial gearboxes (EPS 00/1)
• Automatic, centralised lubrication systems (EPS 00/1)
• Plain and rolling element bearings (EPS 1)
• Joints, linkages and slides (EPS2)
• Recommended for a wide range of applications (EPS 2)
CASSIDA GREASE EPS may also be used as protective anti-rust films and as release agents on gaskets and seals of tank closures.Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.Handling & Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +40 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend that the product be used within 3 years from the date of manufacture. Upon opening a pack, the product must be used within 2 years (or within 3 years of date of manufacture, whichever is the sooner).