CASSIDA CHAIN OIL HTE is a synthetic, high performance ester based oil which has been specially formulated for the food industry to lubricate drive and transport chains at elevated temperatures.
It is based on an advanced blend of synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry.
Certifed by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
Certification & Specifications
- Thermal stability up to +240 °C
- Low evaporation loss
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Medium viscosity for easy application
- Excellent adhesive properties minimize “fling-off” in use and wash-off by both cold and hot water
- Easily applied by either brush, through baths or by automatic lubrication systems
- Neutral odour and taste
- Solvent-free formulation to provide greater safety in use
- NSF H1
- NSF ISO 21469
• Drive and transport chains in the food industry
• Also intended for use in equipment for manufacturing food packagingHandling & Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +40 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend to use the product within 5 years from the date of manufacture. Upon opening a pack, the product must be used within 2 years (or within 5 years of date of manufacture, whichever is the sooner).