Ambersil 40+ is the complete maintenance treatment for protection against corrosion, water displacement, lubrication and light surface rust removal. One simple application-by spray, swab or dip-stops the spread of existing corrosion, gives lasting protection against further attack and removes and repels ambient moisture. Ambersil 40+ is ideal for use on all mechanical and electrical equipment. As a penetrant, it will quickly free seized nuts, bolts and bearings, whilst the highly effective water displacing properties make 40+ the perfect ‘damp-start’ solution for ignition systems and other electrical equipment.
The protective, lubricating film is non-conductive and remains operational even at severe sub-zero temperatures. It will not affect paints or plastics and is lastingly effective on all metals, including aluminium. Freshly machined surfaces resist ‘finger-printing’ and will stay clean and bright, even in highly corrosive conditions.
- Excellent water displacement performance
- Remains operational at sub-zero temperatures
- High dielectric strength, non-conductive film
- Safe on most paints, plastics, rubbers, and all metals
- Fitted with a 360 degree Spray System for all angle use, even upside down
- Treated metals resist fingerprinting and remain bright even in highly corrosive
- use as a dewatering fluid, a penetrant on seized fasteners, a general lubricant, and as a corrosion inhibitor