CASSIDA GREASE FC2 is a high performance high temperature greases specially developed for the lubrication of bearings and seals working at extreme running temperatures or in aggressive environments, and in filled for life equipment in food and beverage processing machinery.
They are based on a very stable synthetic thickener and base fluids with carefully selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food industry at elevated temperatures.
Registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
Certifications- NSF H1
Applications• Lubrication where components might be exposed to reactive chemicals and gases i.e. carbonic, citric and acetic acids, vinegar concentrate, sodium and potassium hydroxides, acid or alkaline cleaners, bleaching agents, etc.
• Plain and rolling element bearings.
• Miniature bearings and precision instruments.
• Joints, linkages and mechanical seals.
• Lubrication of plastic and rubber components where excellent elastomer compatibility is required.
• Bearings and seals exposed to alcohols, ketones and organic solvents.