CASSIDA FLUID DC 32 is a multipurpose fluid designed for a number of special applications in the food manufacturing industry, including absorber oil for edible oil solvent recovery systems, can-forming and closed circuit/pressure less heat transfer systems. The fluid has been specially developed to meet the stringent requirements of the food industry.
It is based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food industry. Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF for use in both direct contact applications (Class 3H) and where there is potential for incidental food contact (Classes H1 and HT1). Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
Features & Benefits
- Registered for direct food contact
- Low volatility resulting in reduced carryover into edible oil product when used as absorber oil
- High viscosity index results in minimum variation of viscosity with change in temperature. This facilitates pump selection.
- Wide temperature range for application
- High temperature and oxidation stability
- Neutral odour and taste